Central Board Of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) will be declaring the results of the JEE Main Examination which was conducted in Offilne mode on 6th April and in Online Mode from 9th to 19th April 2016 on 3rd May 2016. As all are expecting the results to come on 5th of May now the results will be released 2 days ahead.The results will be officially declared in jeemain.nic.in.
JEE MAIN RESULT 2016:
As the results will be declared on 3rd may you can book mark this page and can check your results on 3rd may 2016. THe Link will be updated as soon as the results are released
Results will be on jeemain.nic.in :The JEE main results will be Officially announced in the jeemain.nin.in you can check the result fro the below posted link.
From this year onward, no score/rank card will be mailed/ sent to the candidates. You are therefore, advised to download your JEE Main score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) website only.
JEE Results 2016 will be calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Resutls. Hence The final Merit will be counted as per this Criteria.
MERIT MARKS = JEE (MAIN) Results (40%) + State Board Results (60%)
Click Here To get Your IIT Mains RESULT Now