Recently JEE-MAINS were conducted all over INDIA and i hope you have performed well ! You must be waiting eagerly for jee mains results 2017 right ? i mean you have worked hard for 2 straight years and now you want to reap the fruits of your hard work !! but how will you prepare for jee advanced ? dont worry ! we are back with the best post for jee advanced ! just sit back and read this awesome post on jee main results 2017.
You can follow below strategy plan for different subjects-
1. Topics such as Vectors and 3D, Probability, Indefinite integration, Complex numbers, and Definite integral require a lot of attention.
2. Differential calculus is another important topic, for which one should specialize in solving roots of equations with the utilization of Rolle's and Lagrange's theorems.
3. One also needs to excel in problems based on Permutation Combination and Probability, as they are essential topics in Algebra.
4. Simplify Integral calculus via using some basic varieties of integrable functions. Try to keep the properties in mind while using them to complete solutions on time.
5. Excelling in Coordinate Geometry depends on proper knowledge of parametric forms of various conic sections. Further, one should be highly capable of converting the tougher parts to these basic forms, which would help in simplification.
6. Practice mathematics as much as you can while taking a cue from previous years' JEE papers.
1. Improve your focus on conceptual clarity, application skills and awareness of the prescribed syllabus.2. Stress more on topics such as Mole concept, Chemical Equilibrium and Electrochemistry.3. Practice Organic Chemistry more while improving your hold on topics like Stereochemistry, GOC (General Organic Chemistry) and Functional Group Analysis.4. Pay extra attention to topics like Chemical Bonding and Coordination Chemistry as they are highly conceptual.
A major part of JEE (Advanced) consists of questions related to physics, which makes it an important subject in terms of marks distribution.1. Scoring topics include Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, etc.2. Topics requiring extra attention constitute Kinematics and Particle dynamics. These are important parts of Mechanics and are regularly witnessed in JEE papers.3. According to the general trend, Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism are the most important topics in terms of the number of questions has been asked in JEE of previous years.4. Some of the Physics topics which were a part of previous year's papers are mentioned here:Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism (Equal importance)Modern PhysicsOpticsHeat, Thermodynamics, Waves and SoundMeasurement and errors
NINE USEFUL TIPS FOR JEE ADVANCED
Dear students , appearing for JEE Advanced 2016. Best of luck for your Exams. some last moment tips:-
1. Don't overexert yourself now . Have a good sleep tonight and write exam with a fresh and relaxed mind.
2. Don't study anything new. Just revise formulae and go through notes , but keep it light and simple.
3. In exam , attempt the easy questions first , irrespective of subject. Don't make the mistake of finishing one full section of Maths or Physics .
4. Each subject will have some easy questions , first finish them , gain confidence , then attempt the remaining questions.
5. Remember , no one scores 360/360 in JEE Advanced so don't try to be one by wasting too much time on one question.
6. Read questions carefully , see which questions carry negative marks . IIT change this question pattern every year .
7. If first paper goes bad don't loose heart , it may be a difficult paper and others also would have done badly . Concentrate on next paper after the break .
8. During break between two papers , don't discuss answer / solutions with others . You will loose concentration and unnecessarily worry about mistakes of 1st Paper.
9. In questions having no negative mark , do intelligent guess work if not able to solve it . Use tricks like , finding the answer for one particular value of n, use limiting case trick , method of elimination , use of symmetry etc.
How to start your JEE Main & Advanced 2017 / 2018 Preparation?
1. Time Management
2. Follow a Schedule, Make a Plan
3. Know the syllabus and the exam pattern well (including weightage)
4. Coaching Classes – Online or Offline?
5. Study concepts, solve problems, look at solutions
6. Solve previous years’ papers
7. Take time-bound practice test series
8. Follow the toppers, find a Mentor – “you become whom you hang out with”
9. Health is wealth
10. Limit Distractions like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram
11. Retrospect your day
Tricks To Crack JEE Advanced
1. Focus: Focus more on understanding the topics rather than just the formulae. This way you can ensure that you imbibe the method used to arrive at the formulae and doing so will mean you will never forget the formulae.
2. Organise your time: Watch the time taken to solve the questions; subject-wise allocation of time will help, so JEE Advanced paper can be attempted within the time constraint. This helps in exam-simulation. While in the exam, you should be able to filter out the easy questions from the difficult ones so you know the amount of time to allot to them. Another way to maximise your score is to screen through the question paper before so you can attempt the easier ones and less calculation involving questions before you start off with the questions that require longer calculations. It is smarter if you know when to leave a question so you can give that time saved to another one.
3. Fulfil targets on daily basis: Your daily study plan must include learning and revision so assign daily goals for you and fulfil them. This will boost your confidence and avoid time wastage.
4. Practice solving past years’ papers: Once you are through with a concept or chapter, solve past years’ papers (at least last 8-10 years). This will guide you about the transition in pattern of questions and will prepare you for what to anticipate.
5. Subject-wise planning: Based on your preference, select subject wise topics to be covered each day. Remember your weakness may be someone else’s strength so never ignore a less favourite topic. Refer to the latest JEE Advanced syllabus for your study plan.
6. Clarity in concepts: Develop a clear thinking process so that the moment you see a question you know the correct theory or formula to be used.
7. From basics to classics: Always start from the fundamentals and then gradually move up further. In this way, you can tackle even a difficult problem as you are well-versed with the concept. Straight away jumping to an advanced level problem is not a good idea.
8. Numericals are crucial: Solving enough numericals is crucial to crack JEE Advanced. So, practise at least 40-50 numericals on each day of your JEE Advanced preparation. With subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry there is no dearth of numerical problems.
9. Save best for the last: Study more crucial sections of the syllabus in the beginning and push easier ones for later. Mark difficult portion in the notes so that revision towards the end becomes easier.
10. Discuss with your peers: Discussing and clearing doubts with fellow aspirants and mentors can help you overcome your weaknesses. Interact with them without any hesitation to devise an efficient study plan for yourself.
Finally, your perseverance throughout the preparation is your cutting edge to make it to your dream college. Believe in yourself and don’t fret over the results. With a dedicated approach, there is nothing you can’t do.